Well, David and I are pregnant and since we do not know the sex of the baby just yet, we are calling him/her bean. He/she was a the size of a lentil bean last week and is now the size of a kidney bean, so we came to the conclusion that the name was appropriate. We also figured that it was a cute nickname for when our little bundle arrives!
We are eight weeks along as of this Wednesday and we are scheduled for our second prenatal visit on December 4th. That will makes us ten weeks pregnant. The doctor says we will be able to see arms and legs which made us both very happy since our last visit comprised of a blurry dot on the screen. We did however see the flicker of a heartbeat which was very exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. It definitely made this whole situtation real!
I have been feeling pretty good up until the last two days where the nausea has set in. I have also been extremely tired but that seems to be pretty normal for the first trimester. I have had one emotional breakdown which I must say Dave handled like a champ. I am sure he is not looking forward to another one of those! Meanwhile, we are just waiting patiently for each major milestone. I am excited to get out of the first trimester and to see my belly grow!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Once again congrats! I can't wait to be a bad influnce!! LOL JK!!
ReplyDeleteI'll be following your progress and as you two already know anything I can help with let me know Candace and I are here for YA!! Love Ya guys...
Yay for your new blog- you will look back at your posts a year from now and be so happy that you kept this online journal. Congrats on little bean, we can't wait to hear if we'll start saying "she" or "he"! :) XOXO Wendy
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, I am so excited! Can't wait for a new little bundle of joy!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Min